May 8, 2014

White Fashion Trends

When was the last time you wore white? I have a lovely white blouse that I wear all year long, but I think the last time I wore white pants must have been more than 20 years ago. Maybe it's time I rethink white.

This summer staplewhether jacket or pantscan be dressed up or down. The wool-mohair blend single-breasted blazer featured on Rue, would look equally lovely over a flirty skirt or dress as it does over a pair of jeans. The blue and white striped shirt (also a staple) is a classic and makes this combo perfect weekend wear. See Julie Sarinana model this style on her blog Sincerely Jules.

What about white and cream together? Yes, that works too.

White works for all ages.

And if all white isn't your thing, pair it with black.


Images via Le Dernier Cri, Habitually Chic, House Beautiful

2 comments:

hollysharon said...

I bought white ankle pants last year and love them!!

Kimberly Merritt said...

Well, that's it then. It's time to try white pants once again. Thanks, hollysharon.