October 28, 2011

The Call of the Wild

Halloween is on Monday, but it looks a lot like Christmas around here and more snow is on its way for the weekend. I'm planning on making a big pot of chili, some popcorn, and a (scary) chocolate cake, but what I really want to do is start singing carols. And this guy here - he refuses to come in the house. This is his first New Hampshire snowfall and he is truly in his element. After getting into a fight with a porcupine on Monday (and losing) he deserves to bound through the snow to his heart's delight.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG he is GORGEOUS! Hope you faired well in the snow! We had some too....

Kimberly Merritt said...

Only 24"!

I tried to comment on your latest post, Kristen, but it just wouldn't let me. I thought you should know in case others are trying to do the same.

Happy Halloween.

Kristen said...

thanks Kim...odd!

Kristen said...

Ok...I changed one setting...wonder if that was the problem.