January 30, 2012

January

It's hard to believe January is almost over. The winter that almost wasn't, continues to throw a little snow our way without it ever amounting to much. Normally I'd have at least two feet of the white stuff just outside my door by this time. That's okay with me. Although I love the snow and winter, I am ready for spring and summer this yearmore than ever before.

I'm dreaming of soft sand, salt water, summer sunsets, and the sounds of water rushing to and from the shore.

I just sent off another article to my editor. I love the writing process, but there's nothing like hitting the send button after the work is done. I have a few more projects in the works, so it's time to push on towards February with a little more steam.

And when I'm feeling a little less than creative, I head on over to Pinterest. I just started my account a couple of weeks ago and I'm having fun navigating my way around. You can see more of my photos of New England here, then take a peek at some of the other albums I've started. Say hello, and I'll follow along.

0 comments: