October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Weekend!

My table is complete and the Mad Scientist has been hard at work! Here in his laboratory he has assembled everything he needs for his experiments....eye of newt, dragon's blood, a drop of liquid gang green, a bit of bone powder extract, and a few creepy crawlies to make his victims guests feel right at home. 

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I'm not very good at taking photos as I create a scene, so I'll do my best to walk you through the particulars. Click here for all the gory details.

I hope you have a fun, (safe), and wonderful weekend! Here are some scary and not-so-scary links you may enjoy. (Oh, and bookmark this page for next year ;)

Harry Potter is now a rap star.

Hosting a party? You may need this sign.

Last minute decorations....black paint is sometimes all you need.

23 ways to scare your kids. I'm sure you could think of more. I'll post my treat to Kate on Instagram.

Creative way to pass out candy.

Finger foods for brave souls.

And in case you missed them... Visit Witch City, It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus, and Halloween Around the Web.

0 comments: