However, there is more than one way to slice a turkey. Here are some delicious ideas for your Thanksgiving leftovers.
- To the above sandwich, add mashed potatoes.
- Turkey and Swiss Panini: Turkey, cranberry sauce, chopped pecans, fig or apricot jam, Dijon mustard, bread and butter.
- Stuffed Croissants: Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, mashed yams, and cranberry sauce.
- Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese: Turkey, pepperjack cheese, provolone cheese, homemade cranberry sauce, bread and butter.
- Turkey Hand Pies: Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, pie crusts, egg.
- Waffle Melts: Turkey, avocado, brie, cranberry sauce, waffles (bacon and eggs optional).
Photo: Kristen Taylor