December 19, 2014

Have a Merry Weekend!

This is what I hope to be doing this weekend... enjoying our annual Christmas tea and watching Little Women with my daughters. (It's always been on of my favorites.) This film was released in 1994 and I couldn't wait to see it when it came out. My girlfriend and I really wanted to see it together, but we couldn't manage to align our schedules, so we did the next best thingwe both went to the theatre to see it (by ourselves) and then called each other the same night to gush! I have been in love with the story ever since I was a child. While I was in Concord a couple of weeks ago, I had my friend drive by Orchard House so I could see it again. (The girls and I toured it a couple of times when they were younger.)


And then of course I need to wrap, make tons of fudge, wrap some more, and wish for more snow because we really don't have enough. I hope your weekend is filled with lots of fun things to do, including some of these...

It's the Mayor's Holiday. Get 1/2 price tickets to theatre and dance productions, including The Nutcracker!

Grab your skates. Enjoy the outdoors at these fine rinks.

Enjoy a White Christmas afternoon tea at the Langham Hotel. (And don't miss the chocolate bar!)

Skate with Disney on Ice at Boston Harbor Hotel’s Rotunda Rink.

Ride the Polar Express at Edaville USA.

Cookies for a cause. Bake, swap, and raise money for Cookies for Kids' Cancer.

I loved seeing this version of A Christmas Carol at the North shore Music Theatre. Last weekend!

If you're in a shopping mood, (and feel like going on a road trip) why not head to NYC and the Columbus Circle Holiday Market for some last minute shopping.

Merry, Merry!

0 comments: