September 18, 2015

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

Well, the girls are home (actually, one is on her way as I write this) and we're headed down to our favorite orchard to pick some apples tomorrow! I love that the girls will still make time for our traditions no matter where they are (and David and I have flexible enough schedules to go and get them). Today I'm going to make our picnic lunch that we'll enjoy eating in the town square after we've picked a bushel of Macintosh and Cortland apples. We'll load the girls' old red wagon into the car along with the plaid blankets just like we always do. 

Yesterday, I drove into Boston to get Kate and walked around the block waiting for her to get out of class. Her building is very close to this little park, so I decided to explore it further. I was immediately drawn to the water fountain, but I also loved the bright blue benches tucked in and around bushes and under trees. These benches looked a bit out of place in the winter, but their vibrant color really pops and looks beautiful when everything is in bloom.

I hope you enjoy your weekend and here are some links I thought you might like.

Do you enjoy a cup of tea? Here are some things you may not know.

20% off your online order at Barnes & Noble with this code: AWU1K4TQR347A. Offer ends Sunday.

This made me laugh. This too.

8 things real estate pros would never do to their homes.

Gorgeous athletic wear that you can wear out. The ath-leisure look is very in this season. Try Fabletics for only $25!

Here are some posts you may have missed. 
  • Fashion trends for men and women.
  • My experience with the empty nest so far here and here.
  • What I'm totally crushing over here and here.
Enjoy!

0 comments: