September 23, 2015

It's Apple Time!

This past Saturday, we went apple picking. The trees were bursting with apples, which surprised me a bit because we haven't had much rain here this summer in New England. We ended up with almost a bushel of apples that are now sitting in my pantry waiting for me to make into pies. I packed bags for the girls to take back to school and today, I thought I'd bring some to my students. There's nothing like a freshly picked apple!

Here are some new recipes you might like to try to break out of that traditional apple pie (ala) mode!

Apple Pancakes
Apple Pizza
Apple Fries
Apple Pie Jam
Apple Scones
Apple Pie Cookies
Bourbon Apple Pie Ice Cream!
Apple Cupcakes
Salted Caramel Apply Pie Bars
Apple Pie Cake

P.S. You may also like more recipes featured here.

0 comments: