October 8, 2015

Totally Crushing Over

Anthropologie! This store has been hit or miss for me over the years, but they've won me over with this collection of goodies!

Prima ballerina Marie-Agnes Gillot looks stunning in their Afterward Cardigan, Pleated Wide-Legged Trousers, and Laurina Earrings. I love everything about this look!

Red is always a constant color theme for me, especially in the fall. I'm drawn to their Mandu Dress and Shenora Rug in gorgeous shades of red. Now add a Sundial Mirror and you have the beginnings of a beautiful Sunday lounging on the couch. 

This casual lets-go-shopping outfit is a throw-back to the 80s. (I think I may have had the same one!) Copy the look with their Delaine Blazer, Ribbed Turtleneck Tank, High-Rise Charlie Trouser, Roaming Hedgehog Tote, and Lien-do Endicott Loafers.

The Slub Velvet Sofa marries a myriad of beautiful patterns together layered in front of their Mirrored Foliage Wallpaper and piled high with this collection of pillowsPassage Abroad, Embroidered Leaves, Falling Fringe, and Vining Velvet.

0 comments: