April 22, 2016

Totally Crushing Over

All things spring! The Swan Boats are back in the Public Garden. I'm heading into the city for a girls' weekend with my daughters, and this is definitely on the list of things to do. This 139 year-old tradition is a rite of passage for anyone who visits Boston and a relaxing way for the regulars to be reminded of just how beautiful it truly is.

I sometimes think I was born in the wrong era. I'm a sucker for all things old-fashioned, old-school, historical. I don't know how old this sign actually is, but it looks like it's had a happy past. I can imagine strong cups of coffee being served to happy patrons as they share their day just inside.

Green happens to be one of my favorite colors, and it's this time of year I'm reminded of just how many glorious shades we're able to experience as spring moves into summer. This vintage sofa featured on Emily Barry's Instagram has me dreaming of warm weather and sleep porches.

The last wedding I went to was my sister-in-law's. It was held on the beach and everyone wore shades of the seabut, of course, the bride wore white. Monique Lhuiller has just released her new line for 2017. These beautiful gowns make me want to plan a wedding. I wonder who's next?

Have a beautiful weekend!

P.S. You may also like these other TCO boards.

0 comments: