May 4, 2016

Healthy and Delicious Hummus Recipes

There is one staple in my refrigerator that I would be lost without: hummus. I can remember when I first tasted this concoction of garbanzo beans, tahini, and garlic. I hated it. I grew up eating meat, potatoes, and vegetables. Sandwiches consisted of peanut butter and jelly or bologna. Not exactly healthy cuisine. 

Over time, I grew to like it. Now I can't get enough. It's the perfect party dip, snack, and meal. I like to top plain hummus with really good extra virgin olive oil or lemon or spices or a combination, and there isn't a vegetable that doesn't love hummus.

It's super easy to make, but if you're in a jam, I suggest purchasing Classic Hummus from Sabra and doctor at will.  

Roasted Garlic Parmesan

Basil Pesto

Avocado Lime

Lemon Garlic

Spicy Creamy Sriracha

Enjoy!

P.S. You may also enjoy Move Over Fries, It's all About the Ketchup and Slow Cooker Meals

3 comments:

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

Thank you for your post. Making a sandwich needs only two elements: peanut butter and jelly or bologna. Writing an essay is the same. It consists of several parts, and young people are satisfied with the final result! Best regards, academic editing services - edit-ing.services

Anonymous said...

Electrical Homework Help
Excellent post. This is a very good blog that I will definitively come back.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. This is a very good blog that I will definitively come back
Electrical Homework Help