December 1, 2016

An Update and a Recommendation

The blog is FINALLY moving to another platform. More freedom, more perks, easier navigation, and it's all happening soon! So, if I'm offline for a little while, you'll know why. I'm not disappearing, I'm just... moving. And moving takes time. I have to unload boxes and boxes of notes and photos, my laptop, my stacks of books, a comfy chair, and my many notebooks. And all during the holidays! I may need to be resuscitated by the time I'm done.

While I'm away, I'd like to recommend an interesting and funny read. Talking as Fast as I Can is this month's book pick for all you Gilmore Girl fans and those just beginning to recognize the talent of Lauren Graham. This his her first work of non-fiction, and follows her novel, Someday, Someday Maybe. 

Read it! It's almost better than Friday night dinners!

P.S. You may also like What the Heck Does That Mean?, Delicious!, Old Habits Die Hard, and Worshipping at the Alter of Elizabeth Gilbert.  

0 comments: