November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you for sharing another week with me. I think this quote says it all. As you share your day with family and friends tomorrow, take the time to capture the moment. Take lots of photos including a group shot, leave out a guestbook for people to sign, write down the days events in your journal, and don't forget to take some videoeven quick little recordings of conversations and laughter. I always wish I had taken more video.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Here are a few things that inspired me this week...

How to be a good (not perfect) guest.

A Thanksgiving playlist to set the mood. There are some lovely songs on here by Jim Brickman, Josh Groban, and Bing Crosby.

What do you do with all of those leftovers? Here's some ideas.

I hope the spirit of the season will inspire you to try your own 10 Little Things.

What do you make for your holiday breakfast? Because I concentrate on the main meal, breakfast is always something simple—cinnamon rolls, scones. If you're wondering what to make, let Simply Breakfast inspire you.

Image snapped from Country Living magazine

0 comments: