November 7, 2013

I'm in Love with Color

As much as I go on and on about black, I really do love color. But it has to be big, bold, beautiful color. I am not a pastel kinda girl. Sherwin-Williams has nailed it for 2014. These photos, inspired from their Curiosity and Intrinsic lines, feature some of my absolute favorites. There's been a bit of a dispute over on my Facebook page about a particular color called Yam (seems people don't care much for the name) which is not a part of their 2014 color trends line, but would work oh, so well don't you think?
  

Color Inspiration
SW6883 Raucous Orange, SW0064 Blue Peacock, SW6132 Relic Bronze, SW7588 Show Stopper
SW6265 Quixotic Plum, SW6643 Yam

Here are some other colorful things that inspired me this week.

 Anything over on Will's blog is certain to get you in a colorful mood, but I'm a fan of his "10 Things I Learned & Loved This Weekend" posts.

Browse beautiful color palettes ranging from orange to burgundy to leopard print over on Pantonism.

Search by shade for unique ideas and color combinations aplenty at Plenty of Colour where you will find pictures of everyday items in vibrant hues to create uniquely themed color schemes.

Do you want to know how I put together my color boards? I visit My Perfect Color and then find the colors that work best for the photograph I've chosen. They even have their own blog, too.

See what all the fuss is about and watch the 2014 Color Trend Sneak Peek over at Sherwin-Williams.

0 comments: