November 6, 2013

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

As a mother of two girls and countless nieces, it's no wonder that I'm drawn to all things girl these days. I snapped this photo last fall while I was in Boston. A wedding party was walking over the bridge of the Public Garden and instead of taking photos of the bride, I zoned in on this little cutie. When my daughters were younger, I dressed them in timeless styles like this lovely little coat, and they always looked like little girls. (Unless of course they were wearing their brother's hand-me-downs while they were playing outside.) Here is just a few things I've found that are both classic and stylish for the little girl in your life.

This lovely red coat is from Etsy, the hand-knit hat is also from Etsy, and the Mary Jane's can be found at Hanna Anderson.



The Reindeer Fair Isle Cardigan can be found at Janie and Jack, and the Pea Coat is from Carters.

0 comments: