December 6, 2013

Falling Behind

Guess what I'm going to do with these goodies? I don't know either. I have somehow fallen behind on my Christmas decorating this year. I don't have much more to do, but besides getting a jump on putting up the outdoor lights, I have not yet put together my greens, decorated my little shed, or finished unpacking a few ornaments. What? It's only December 6th? Sorry, but that's late for me and I'm starting to feel the pinch. This is why I was so inspired by the following posts this week.

Get through the holidays with a little help from Elvis, Martha and a Notepad.

Do you need to finish a little holiday shopping? Try this gift guide, or for the book lover, this gift guide, or for everyone, this gift guide and this one.

One thing I did get early this year was my box of Christmas Crackers. It's tradition in this house to wear a ridiculous hat while eating your figgy pudding. (And I have the video to prove that you don't necessarily need alcohol to play a whistle off keyyou know who you are.)

Crafty? Then head on over to Brooklyn Limestone and make a Santa Sack. I'm putting it on my list for next year. (Hint: Don't overwhelm yourself with more things to do when you are already behind.)

Let us all Unwrap Holiday Stress.

And because I have been teaching a class all week, and I'm really, really tired, I probably won't get to half the things on my list....but I will end up vegging out in front of the television watching another Hallmark movie.

Happy weekend!

0 comments: