November 14, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Those are my teenage daughters getting excited about the new attractions at Edaville. We haven't been back since they were in grade school and all of the rides and attractions are geared toward a slightly younger audience, but I'm game. The weekend after Thanksgiving we'll ride the train through Peacedale and watch the children laugh and take in all the lights. I think we might even visit Santa. So far, Dino Land is their favorite... As for this weekend, we'll be working around the house.

I hope you have a very happy weekend! Here are some fun links you might enjoy.

The 13 greatest food towns in America. Of course Boston made the list.

9 books to read this fall. Yes Please is one of them.

Enter to win a kid's library!

I think this is a great idea....therapy dogs for college students.

13 stores that will NOT open on Thanksgiving.

5 reasons to leave the house this weekend. (Boston style.)

0 comments: