August 21, 2015

Totally Crushing Over

Rattan chairs, sleek desks, galvanized stools/chairs, and colorful school supplies had me at hello!

Years ago, I inherited a rattan furniture set from my grandmother. The furniture was in great condition but the cushions were upholstered in a hideous naugahyde (vinyl). I gave the set away and regret it to this day. Find this Ricky Rattan Lounge Chair from One King's Lane here. (Spotted: less expensive versions over at Wayfair.)

The cool, sleek desk you see above sits in Joanna Goddard's home thanks to designers Jenny Komenda and Emily Henderson. (Spotted: Here's a really good dupe! And here's an even less expensive option.)

School House Electric shares my love of vintage-inspired industrial design. These galvanized stools can be found here. (Spotted: I found two chairs for the price of one at Target.)

September 1st is my new year! I love to go on a cleaning and organizing rampage and then buy all kinds of school supplies! This shot is from the studio Love. Luck. Kisses & Cake and featured in Domino magazine.

0 comments: