November 20, 2015

Have a Beautiful Weekend

This will be the first weekend that David and I won't be in a car! Life has been interesting these past couple of months. And I don't need to explain that any further since life can be interesting for so many of you, especially this past week. So this weekend I made sure we could stay at home and restore ourselves. Soon enough, we'll be back in the car again picking up and dropping off the girls for Thanksgiving break. This weekend, we want more of this: Taking the dogs on a nice long walk in the woods, sipping a vanilla latte while browsing for books, and just plain relaxing. It's too bad that relaxing actually has to be scheduled, but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.

I hope you all have a beautiful, restorative weekend as well. Here are some light-hearted video links for you to enjoy.

Wouldn't it be nice to start your day like this?

Is your a dog a picky eater too? Cute idea.

Have fun this holiday season. An oldie, but a goodie. In fact, any Ellen video should make you laugh. And I love Dennis Quaid.

Amanda loves Corgis! Do you know Ralph and his brother George? Every animal deserves a loving home.

This should put you in the holiday spirit!

And as a final note, I'd just like to acknowledge this post. Joanna has written a lovely post about her thoughts on current world events and blogging. It's never easy to know what to write sometimes, especially if you have very strong opinions about a subject. I tend to steer clear of potentially volatile subjects like politics and religion. As a lifestyle blogger, I may write about the rosy (and the sometimes not so rosy) aspects of life, but my hope is that you come here to seek comfort amidst all of the chaos life throws your way.

Xo

0 comments: