December 14, 2015

Holiday Gifts for Readers

What kind of gifts do you give someone who loves to read? Books! Lots and lots of books. And if you're not sure exactly what kind of books they love to read, a gift card to a bookstore is almost as thrilling. Books are one of my favorite gifts to get and give. Here are some of my favorite book lover gifts. 

Periodic table of world literature. Both of my girls would get a kick out of this.

If I ever decide to change out my iPhone case, I think I may need to get one with books.

For fellow Jane Austen lovers and fashion enthusiasts. 

 
And now to the books! I'm always late to arrive to the party. I'm starting this series after the first of the year. 
And in no particular order...

Design book - Styled

Classics - Jane Austen

Christmas books - Donna VanLiere

My favorite book light to read any time, any where.
Behaving badly in bookstores.... David and I had a little fun rearranging the bookshelves. 

Photo: Zhao

0 comments: