December 2, 2015

Totally Crushing Over

Deliciousness! Whether you can actually eat it or not, I'm all over smells, tastes, and the visual vibrancy of the season. No wonder most of us gain weight this time of year. I put on 5 lbs. just writing this post. Check out some of my favorites.

Winston Flowers is always a feast for the senses. Our annual Christmas in the City trip is coming up soon, and I always make a point to stop into their Newbury Street store. It's beautiful inside and out. (And they have edible goodies, too.)

Do you have a hot chocolate station in your home? If not, be inspired and add one. And then make these adorable mini gingerbread houses. (Mugs: Anthropologie.)

I used to be a Grinch about Starbucks, but I've become a total convert. Although I prefer a nice real Italian cappuccino from Café Vittoria, I adore the vanilla lattes from Starbucks. I'm headed into Boston tomorrow and I think I'll stop by my favorite SBs on Charles Street.

Do you want your home to smell scrumptious this holiday season? Domino has some ideas. Combine cranberries, pine, orange peel, cinnamon, clove, or whatever else you have on hand, and simmer in a pot of water all day long. Bonus: it looks beautiful too!

0 comments: