February 12, 2016

Totally Crushing Over

All things Valentine... These gorgeous "Strong Love" red tulips from Winston Flowers are my bouquet of choice. Tulips happen to be one of my favorite flowers and this variety tugs on my heartstrings.

It just isn't Valentine's Day without chocolate. I'll pick out several favorites at our local chocolate shop, Ava Marie Chocolates, this weekend where they make them in house. My studio used to be located in the same building and every day I would come in and smell chocolate... The people over at The Daily Basics reveal the 4 Steps to Choosing the Perfect Chocolate. Or make some of your own.

If you're still wrapping up your Valentine's, let these pretty printables from Lia Griffith help you along. They're the perfect embellishment for small gifts and tying up bags and bags of sweets.

Dress all in red on Sunday. Red is a passionate color that will make you feel like the belle of the ball. This amazing dress from designer Georges Hobeika is a stunner. And yes, I would wear it all day long if I were lucky enough to own it. 

P.S. You may also like Romantic Movie Scenes, 4-Step Trick to Keeping Your Lipstick On, GoodReads Romance Novel Lists, and 35 Romantic Songs for Valentine's Day.

Have a happy weekend!

0 comments: