February 17, 2016

What's for Supper?

When I started to write about food, I tagged my posts "What's for Supper". And you know what? it's a question I've been asking myself more and more lately. Since we're now empty-nesters (most of the time), I don't have to cook much in order to be fed well. David isn't fussy and we'll both eat leftovers. In fact, he won't even be home tonight so it's dinner for one.

I think this happens every time a change of seasons draws closer... I get restless and don't know what to cook. So if you're like me, and you need a little motivation to get in the kitchen (but not be a slave to it), here are some recipes you may enjoy.

Dinner for One: Pasta with Olive Oil & Garlic, 10 Simple Recipes

Crock Pot: Balsamic Roast, Honey Garlic Chicken, Chicken Fajitas

Soup: Tortellini Tomato Soup, Asian Chicken Noodle, Cabbage Roll

Heart Healthy, 50 Healthy Dinners

And to round things off nicely, Pizza and Chocolate! (In case you didn't get your fix on Valentine's Day.)

P.S. You might also like Cork & Capsule and Do You Read About Food?

Photo: Moyan Brenn

0 comments: