December 8, 2014

The Best Gifts for Readers and Writers

My favorite gifts to give are books. My favorite gifts to receive are books....and notebooks. (And pens. And pencils.) So if you give a reader or a writer either of these two things, you're good to go. Here are some of my favorites. I (we) love Decomposition Book notebooks. My girls and I found these in a few different book stores a couple of years back and every time we see one of our favorite covers, we snatch them up. (Amanda and I prefer the composition-style binding.) After browsing through my local bookstore not too long ago, I found a shelf full of Word Cloud Classics. These colorful bindings will give Penguin a run for their money (although I adore those, too). Find your favorites from Jane Austen, Tolstoy, and more. Obvious State has lots of interesting gifts, but their embellished notebooks are not only useful, but fun.

Today only, get 25% off books at Barnes & Noble. Use this code: GMONDAY14.

Here are some more...

For book lovers  // Gallery leather journals // Upcycled Molekin notebooks // Gifts for writers // 642 Things to Write About // Writer's tote // Yes Please // My favorite books on writing // Novel t-shirt // Buzz Feed for book lovers // List of literary gifts //

0 comments: