Did you also know it can...
- Dry shampoo your pets. Just give them a good rub.
- Remove grease stains from clothing. Just rub in and dust off. Repeat if necessary.
- Clean your playing cards. Toss cards into a bag and add a little powder and shake away.
- Slip on rubber gloves. Dust hands with powder first.
- Remove mold from books. Air dry first and then sprinkle powder between pages. Gently brush away powder.
- Get rid of ants. Add powder under doors and along window sills.
- Untangle a knot in a necklace. It acts as a lubricant.
- Fix a squeaky floor. Just apply between floorboards.