March 19, 2016

Totally Crushing Over

All things spring. New England has had a mild winter, so Mother Nature is gifting us with an early spring thing year. I'm ready!

Tulips happen to be one of my favorite flowers. I prefer shades of pale pink or white for spring, and usually a bunch will do the trick, but once in a while, buying up several bunches is even better. Buckets of bouquets just make me happy.

As you probably know by now, ice cream makes my family happy all year round. But there's just something about going out and grabbing a cone, a dish, or (on occasion) a whole quart full of your favorite flavor once the weather warms up. We love to indulge in our favorites at our local haunt. And next month, our other favorite place will open up. (I'm still swooning over the Early Grey and Lavender ice cream I had here.)

The whole family has been changing things up for spring. While Kate was on break last week, she decided to update one of her mood boards. Her taste has changed in the last couple of years, and the fashions she chose for her new board reflect those changes. I'm calling this Bohemian Chic.

I love gardens, but I'm not much of a gardener. This is why I like miniature gardens like herb gardens and fairy gardens. Get inspired to make your own here.

P.S. You might also like Spring Home, Ready Your Home for Spring, and Think Spring.

Have a great weekend!

Photos: One Kings Lane, Bon Appetit,

0 comments: